A disability insurance policy can be tough for some millennials to afford and may cost roughly 1% of their gross income. Use our Sales Strategy Quick Tip ideas to overcome price objections and always remember that some coverage is better than none at all. Customize a solution to fit your prospect’s budget.
- The Millennial Audience Has Evolved: Here’s What it Means for Disability Insurance Sales
- Selling Disability Insurance to Millennials in 2019
- Insurance Marketing Checkup: Are You Ready for Millennials?
- Insurance Marketing: 3 Reasons to Embrace Social Media
- 3 Reasons to Focus on Millennials for Insurance Sales