Get the Client Handout: Is Long-Term Care Insurance Worth It?
At first, long-term care insurance can seem expensive. However, data proves otherwise.
In fact, a 2016 study revealed that for every dollar of premium paid, $2.78 was paid in long-term care insurance benefits. Wow! That’s a better return than the stock market.
Our all-new handout makes it easy for you to share this information with your clients. It explains:
- Who pays for long-term care
- What happens when you fail to plan for this inevitable expense
- The annual growth rate of health expenditures for common long-term care costs
- The satisfaction levels of those who have purchased long-term care
- The real LTCI return on investment
Download this insightful handout. It’s the first step in proving that LTCI really IS worth it