Tis the season for chocolates, flowers and cheesy pickup lines! Whether you’re married, single or ready-to-mingle, I’m sure you have plenty of clients out there who could use some extra attention on their insurance policies.
Use one of these fun “pickup lines” to show your clients and prospects you care.
1. Did you list “boxer” as your occupation? Because you’re a knockout client.
2. Don’t lie on your personal history interview. You wouldn’t want to mess with perfection.
3. Are you a campfire? Because your quotes are hot and I want s’more.
4. I like Legos. You like Legos. Let’s build a relationship.
5. I might have to ask you to leave my office. You’re making my other clients look bad.
6. Movie stars give thousands of signatures a day. All I’m asking for is just one from you.
7. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but you don’t need disability insurance, right?
8. Life without DI would be like a broken pencil. Pointless.
9. I may not be a genie, but I can make your insurance dreams come true.
10. Is your last name Gillette? Because you’re the best an agent can get.
11. Are you going to schedule a meeting with me or do I have to lie to my diary?
12. Dr. Phil thinks you’re afraid of commitment. Sign here and let’s prove him wrong.
13. Your disability insurance policy is like pizza. Even when it’s bad it’s good.
14. Do you like cats? Because your medical history is puurrrrfect.
15. Does your father sell diamonds? Because your script check was FLAWLESS.
16. You must be a magician, because when I submitted your app, the underwriting problems disappeared.
17. I’ll be the Dairy Queen and you’ll be the Burger King. I’ll treat you right AND we can do it your way. The application, I mean.
18. I’m not trying to impress you or anything, but I sell disability insurance for a living.
19. Is your last name Campbell? Because this medical history is “mmm…mmm good!”
20. I’m sure you get this all the time, but you look a lot like my next client.
If you missed last year’s list, don’t forget to check it out here.
Need a Valentine’s Day flier? Yep we have you covered there too! Download now.